Here are the last few “Dan’s Tech Corner” from the Franklin High School Tuesday Memo:
- On Windows laptops and Chromebooks it is often easier to click by tapping on the touchpad then using the physical buttons underneath the touchpad. Also, two fingers on the touchpad can be used to scroll. Here are more touchpad shortcuts, enjoy!
- Handy Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts; Pressing Alt and the Left Arrow is the same as pressing the ‘back’ button. Here are more shortcuts, enjoy!
- Teachers and students can share web pages with the Share to Classroom Chrome extension. Teachers can also use the extension to create assignments and announcements.
- (People Loved this one!)Did you close a tab in Chrome then realize you needed it? Press “Control Shift T” to bring it back!
- Do You Tweet? Here is a list of education related hashtags to follow or tweet to: http://www.novemberlearning.com/twitterhashtags Be sure to follow #MassCUE18 this Thursday and Friday to follow the fun at Gillette!